- Hello Netherlands, you have been flash mobbed!!
- June 21st, was a busy day for the team. Many team members woke up as early as 6 a.m. to have devotion time and prepare for breakfast. Our journey for the day’s events started before 9 a.m. Yesterday, we found out that the hotel we were at had a large Buddhist statue at the entrance. Some […]
- The TSC mission team heading to the Netherlands, arrived safely in the Netherlands, on June 20th, at about 6:30 p.m. EST. When we arrived in the Netherlands, we were promptly greeted by our host, Stephan Barendse. Stephen and his team took us Heerhugowaard, a city in the Netherlands, where we would spend some of our […]
- By day 4, the team was putting the final touches with the dry wall and painting. When looking at the pictures from day 1 to day 4, it is truly incredible how much was completed in such a short amount of time. Though there is more work to be done, it was evident that what […]
- Half way through the week, it’s impressive to see how much has been completed. Yet, there is more to go and we can surely see things coming together. Yet, as I mentioned in the previous post, the outpouring love from the people of Den Helder has been the biggest impact from this experience. Earlier this […]